Rev Audio & Voice Recorder
by: Rev.com, Inc • 503
Rev Voice Recorder is a simple yet powerful audio recording, dictation and transcription app. It’s free, with no annoying ads. For transcription, the first 10 minutes are free and you pay $1/minute after that.
1. Record your interviews, lectures, meetings and more. Dictate memos and notes. Your audio will sound great.
2. Organize and edit recordings on your phone. Share via email, Dropbox, Evernote, or any of your favorite sharing apps.
3. Order voice-to-text transcription, made by humans. Enjoy 98%+ accuracy and sub-48-hour turnaround for only $1 per audio minute. Try it: get $10 off your first order.
* High-quality recording and playback engine that’s optimized for voice recording and dictation. Your audio will be crystal clear.
* Simple and beautiful user interface
* Continue recording in the background while using other apps or while your phone goes to sleep
* Choice of normal or high audio quality
* Automatic pausing for incoming calls and other interruptions
* Simple one-step process for transcribing (voice to text) your audio
* See the status of your transcriptions in the app; receive the finished transcripts via email
* Share recordings directly from our app using email, text message, or any of your favorite sharing apps.
* Upload your recordings to Dropbox, Box.net, Evernote (must have those apps installed on your phone)
* Download your recordings to your computer
* Quickly locate your recordings with search by name or location
Rev.com provides the world's best human transcription (voice to text) service, at $1 / minute. Our highly trained, experienced, global team of professional transcriptionists enables us to work on your dictation, lecture, interview, etc, projects 24/7. Our quality control team consists of senior transcriptionists who review and edit the work of our team, adding an additional layer of proofreading to ensure our clients receive highly accurate transcriptions. Learn more at www.rev.com
You own and control everything about your recordings. For full details see http://www.rev.com/voicerecorder/privacy