by: Ruzzit • 26
Looking to be the first in discovering new content as it goes viral? Say hello to Ruzzit. Available for the Android and iOS, after signing up for a new account with your e-mail address, you’ll find the latest trending topics and videos. Tapping on an image will take you straight to an article summary or to the video. There are also two main options: you can share it with your friends or check out the article stats. Ruzzit, along with a search bar, also lets you set filters, or preferences, on what kind of news story you’d like to read.
Designed for social beasts and those addicted to news feeds like me, you’ll find a great standalone news reader, with media content and news articles from top websites with a UI that’s incredibly simple to use and that also looks quite good. Also, don’t expect this app to weigh down your device.
Yet, while Ruzzit works well as a standalone news reader, you won’t find a lot of viral content nor a ton of sharing options, as promised by the app.
Apr 27, 2017
Be first to discover new viral content with the Ruzzit App!
Ruzzit finds the most viral stories on the web and categorises them into a single feed. Your feed can be personalised by selecting categories you’re interested in. You can also find out stats behind each content, such as how many shares the content has - all with a single tap!
• Discover new viral content everyday
• Personalise your feed by selecting topics you love
• Beat your friends to find out new viral videos, images and articles
• Paste any content URL to see how it is performing (such as if it’s the most shared content)
• Set how recent all your content appears (such as past 12 hours or past month)
• Prioritise a social network that has more influence on your feed
• Create your account to save your feed filters
• Easily share content with your friends
• Ruzzit has 1500+ unique content sources (many more to come)
We are always updating our app with new sources, features and filters. Please get in touch if you have any feedback or ideas: firstname.lastname@example.org