by: SafeTravels • 29
SafeTravels aims to take the frustration out of travelling by allowing Travel Agents and Tour Companies to provide all of their Trip Information and communications centrally through the SafeTravels app.
- Itinerary: View detailed Itinerary and trip information for your tour.
- Documents: All of your trip documents in one location.
- Maps: Your Trip Itinerary mapped out for you
- Members: See who else is on your trip – useful for Group Tours
Messages: Communicate with your Trip leader and travel company within the app.
Product Offers: Receive Product Offers from your Travel Company related to where you are and what you like doing.
- Notifications: Receive notifications when Documents have been added and new messages received
Most importantly for travellers this information is accessible when offline and syncs the latest information when you connect to the internet.
Not given the app by your Travel Company? Travellers can still use the SafeTravels app to create and share their Emergency Travel Profile with other travellers. This includes important information such as Travel Insurance, Emergency Contact and Medical Information. In the event of an Emergency while travelling, other contacts can access your Emergency Travel profile securely - even when offline.