by: Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd. • 139.5K
Samsung Members is designed to help you solve problems you come across while using Samsung Galaxy device.
(Services offered the above vary by different country and region.)
- FAQ: Experience fast trouble shooting, Galaxy specialized FAQ provides descriptions of how to resolve problems with direct links to related setting pages.
- Ask questions: User question will be answered within 24 hours during business hours (can be delayed by circumstances.)
- Error report: The more errors have been reported, the better Galaxy will be.
- Device diagnosis: Users can check the hardware status of their devices as well as optimize device performance by cleaning RAM, storage usage with one touch.
- A/S center: help to find a service center location and make reservation for needed customers.
- Users can share their opinions or discuss various topics freely in this space.
- Join membership program to experience various benefits for Galaxy users.
1. Device supported: Android 5.0 and above.
2. This application request network connection (Wi-Fi, 3G/LTE and so on). Additional charges may apply.
※ Access permission
The following access permissions are required for service delivery. For optional access permissions, the default feature of the service is enabled, although not allowed.
[Essential Access Permission]
[Optional Access Permission]
- Telephone: Purpose of calling the service center and checking the device number
- Camera: Purpose of diagnosis of camera function
- Microphone: purpose of diagnosis of recording function
- Location: Purpose of diagnosis of location function
- Storage: Purpose of providing attaching error log and photo file when reporting error
If your system software version is lower than Android 6.0, please update the software to configure App permissions.
Previously allowed permissions can be reset on Apps menu in device settings after software update.