SBK Law Diary
by: Sabakuch India LLP • 7
SBK Law Diary can make extremely convenient to manage Case and Hearing details for all people associated with the profession of Law.
A very simple and easy to use app, it is extremely responsive as it works on Online mode. It is extremely efficient as there is now no need to waste paper or manage dozens of files. All the cases and their hearings are accessible right in your pocket.
Some Key Features:
SBK Law Diary will replace your work diary. It can help you stay more organized by updating your hearings, dates and case information.
• Never miss any Hearing. Get Notification of your upcoming Cases by setting a reminder
• Add or Edit Case Details including; Case Number, Court Name, Court Room Number, Judge’s Name
• Set any day/date from the present one to the future
• Displays total number of cases in My Case List
• Automatically shifts the Closed Cases to Finished Cases section, keeping the user screen uncluttered
• Send Hearing and Case details to other colleagues by using the Share feature in the app
• Store any number of cases without worrying of any restrictions
• Completely secure and No tracking of your personal information
• No Ads!
With SBK Law Diary You Get:
Safety: We give the highest priority to the safety of your case and hearings data and then make it available for you, anytime, anywhere, using any Android device with an internet connection
Speed: No compromise on work or user experience. Our most advanced design and development techniques ensure fast access to any data
Simplicity – This lightweight app is very handy and easy to use. You can simply Add/Edit Case Details, Add Court Name or Add Judge’s name, etc. You can edit or see case history up to the current date.
Now all you need is a smart device, and with this app you can conveniently free yourself of a paper diary. All your case details are available at your fingertips
SBK Law Diary is always open for your valuable feedback or suggestions in order to help us give you the best app experience. For any queries, e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org
by A Google user
Sep 25, 2017 | "Awesome"