Scan to Web
by: Berry Wing LLC Android • 31
Thousands of business like yours are using Scan to Web to scan barcode information into websites and fill out web forms hands free! Stop manual updates and start using Barcode Scan to Web.
BEDS Plus use this app to save them time on their inventory. They saved so much time that they are starting a community garden. They gave our app and our app support five stars! “It’s been working great. Someone called the other day and suggested we do a drive for toothbrushes. I can check in my office in real time and I immediately know that we have over 700. That saves me the drive to get to the building, and now we know we can focus on other things.” –Molek, Volunteer Coordinator, BEDs Plus
Scan barcodes into:
- Google Drive Forms (spreadsheets)
- Your own intranet website
- Any website
• Speak to web - Voice to text in your forms!
• Tab to next - Cursor moves to next field after scan.
• Duplicate scan check - to ensure reliable information.
Scan to Web provides the iOS device user with a basic web browser and the ability to scan into web fields on web pages the user has browsed to. No external hardware is needed. Scan to Web uses the camera scanner in your iOS device to scan barcodes so it’s a great option for bring your own device (BYOD).
Use your own website for scanning inventory, check in/out sheets, attendance; any number of business related problems can be solved with Scan to Web.
Open any web page or search engine and scan any barcode instead of typing.
+17 required as this is a fully functional web browser.
To scan into a web page:
- Scan to place barcode result wherever cursor is on the web page.
- If text field is not active, scan result will be entered in first text field available
- If Submit on Scan setting is ON, the web page will “Submit” after the scan result
- Scan Suffix: Submit on Scan or Do nothing. Determines what the web site will do after a scan
- Home page: URL of the home page in the app
- Hide address bar: Hides or displays the address bar when the app starts. Use [ Show/Hide ]
The app is free to download and test out, but after a number of scans, the app will ask you to subscribe. We are continually supporting and upgrading Scan to Web. Please let us know what options and updates you’d like to see.
Barcode symbology supported:
- QR Code
- EAN / UPC
- Code 3 of 9 (Code39)
(*10 to 15 characters max)
- Code 128 (Code128)
(*20 characters max)
- Code 93
- PDF417 (Driver's license)
- Data Matrix
Please note: Long values or multiple close Code 3 of 9 barcodes can become out of focus in the camera scanner and result in poor barcode scanning performance.
* LEGAL and In- App subscription requirements
Unlimited use subscription; yearly or monthly billing cycles.
Payment will be charged to your account at the confirmation of purchase. Subscriptions will automatically renew, unless auto-renew is turned off no later than 24 hours before the end of the current period. Account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal. Subscriptions and auto-renewal can be managed/turned off in your account settings. Any unused portion of the free trial period is forfeited as soon as a subscription is purchased.