by: Health Storylines • 8
Developed in partnership with the Schizophrenia and Related Disorders Alliance of America (SARDAA), this app makes it easier to record details and specifics about symptoms, medication, moods, and more. Choose what you want to track, and see all the information you need to help you or your loved one who is living with schizophrenia and related disorders.
You can use the following Health Tools to better manage and monitor schizophrenia and schizoaffective disorder:
• RECORD important questions you have for your clinician
• TRACK symptoms, moods, and daily routines
• GET REMINDED to take medications on time
• REMEMBER clinical appointments
• JOURNAL about you or your loved one’s condition and other aspects of daily living
• LEARN more about you or your loved one by keeping a record of patterns and behaviors
• KNOW when to call a clinician by noticing important signs and symptoms
• IMPORT data from other health and fitness apps that you use
• CONNECT with your circle of support through the app
Schizophrenia Health Storylines is developed in partnership with the Schizophrenia and Related Disorders Alliance of America, and is powered by the Health Storylines platform from Self Care Catalysts Inc.
This app is not meant to replace a clinician or give medical feedback of any kind. It is a tool to help document self-care activities for better care coordination and communication. No one will see your results unless you share it with them.
Disclaimer: App only contains medication database for US and Canada at this time. Other countries medication databases coming soon.
Feb 28, 2016 | "Good"
I kinda get it by now, but when I'm prompted to track my health daily, it'll only ask me about one medication and one symptom. Then it's apt to simply close if I try to go "back" to the home. I have to go open it again and go down the lists. And going back from the chart is pretty tricky too. Saying whether I took the med is unclear. Once I get past all that, I like it a lot.