by: Daejeong Kim • 15K
Screenshot touch only supports Android 5.0 Lollipop or higher.
[ Basic features ]
• Capture by touch (Notification area, overlay icon, shaking)
• Recording screen to mp4 (Resolution, Frame rate, Bit rate, MIC)
• Web page whole scroll capture (in-app web browser)
• There are two ways to scroll capture. One is to share the url in a web browser and select Screenshot Touch. The second is to call the in-app browser directly by pressing the globe icon on the settings page.
• Photo viewer
• Image cropper (Crop ratio, rotate)
• Drawing on captured image (Pen, Text, Rectangle, Circle, Stamp, Opacity and so on)
• Sharing image
[ Dynamic features ]
• Capture options (choose save directory, folder display name, file format, jpeg quality, delay and so on)
• Persistent notification (optional): This allows the notification to always remain present which cannot be swiped away. It quickens the accessibility of Screenshot touch.
• Multiple saving folders: This allows you to actively change the subfolder you save your screenshots to in a categorising manner. This helps especially when taking a series of screenshots of different screen activities by pre-organizing what gets saved where, avoiding having to use a file manager afterwards. For example; you might not want your Facebook screenshots mixed up in the same folder with your screenshots of your favourite app, game or home screen.
[ Notice ]
• Can't capture secure page that have LayoutParams.FLAG_SECURE option
• Media Projection Service is an Android OS function for sharing screen. The screen capture function uses this service, so a confirmation window is displayed to obtain user consent.
[ ADS and Purchasing ]
• This app has ads, but not annoying full-screen ads. :)
• Removal of ads can be done with an in-app purchase that is valid on all devices associated with a Google account.
• ‘Multiple saving folders’ also requires an in-app purchase to fully use.
[ Privacy ]
Screenshot touch need the RECORD_AUDIO privilege to record the user's voice when recording the screen. This is a useful feature when creating a tutorial using video from a mobile phone. The sound recording function using the microphone is turned off by default.
INTERNET permission is required for error log transfer and ad module. User's images and videos are not transmitted to the outside device.