by: ESTsoft Corp. • 10
SecureDisk is a data security solution that protects every file that is created in the office.
SecureDisk is a software that is specialized in enterprises that wants to protect every file wherever it is stored.
SecureDisk lets enterprise to integrate and manage all the files by saving only in the internal server, and use them safely and with convenience.
Now you can try it on your own Android OS!
SecureDisk Application Features:
1) Previewing Documents: Preview stored files in SecureDisk without downloading.
- Supported Documents: doc, docx, ppt, pptx, xls, xlsx, hwp
2) Limit File Accessing: A security function that limits unauthorized users from classified files.
3) Upload files on my phone: A function to upload files saved in my phone to SecureDisk.
4) Comment Files: Write or view comments of files stored in SecureDisk.
※ After installing the application, you have to login by entering the company’s private SecureDisk address in [URL]
There are more advanced functions in the web version of SecureDisk – Limit program accessing, Limit sharing files online, "File export system" for authorized users, "Connect as temporary user" to work outside the office, “Virtual Driver” that links ISO image to virtual CD-ROM.