Sensory Processing Therapy Routines – SensoryTreat
by: SensoryTreat • 66
SensoryTreat was designed by parents of children with Sensory Processing Disorder and in conjunction with professional advice from over 60 occupational therapists around the world with specific expertise in Sensory Processing Disorder and Autism.
NOTE: The SensoryTreat app is part of a professional therapy platform for pediatric therapy carryover. It requires setup by a therapist using a professional interface. Caregivers can invite their kid’s occupational therapist, speech therapist, physical therapist, psychologist, etc. to join the platform free of charge. Therapists can easily build daily routines for caregivers to get through the SensoryTreat app.
- Over 100 easy-to-follow activity illustrations color coded by sensory system.
- Activity notifications and reminders helping parents manage their child’s home program.
- Teachers, TAs and special education professionals can use the app to manage the child’s intervention plan during day-care, preschool and school hours.
- Therapists can add their own content (images and videos) and coach parents and teachers through the therapist system.
- Each activity can be assigned a time and a daily child routine (such as morning / bedtime routines, in class / recess etc.).
- Designed to work online and offline. Caregivers can continue to use the app even when located in areas with poor internet connectivity.
- Sync with the therapist’s system via WiFi or Data.
The app comes with a 2 weeks’ free trial after-which a monthly subscription needs to be purchased.
The subscription can be purchased either by the therapist using the therapist system, or by the caregivers through the app (Google Play).
The cost varies by the number of months, for example a yearly subscription costs $5.99 per month. The app supports auto renewal that can be managed through Google Play. The cost is per therapy program, not per device, so every subscription can be used by multiple caregivers using both Android and iOS smartphones (subject to version differences across app stores).
SensoryTreat protects your private health data securely. Tablets and some mobile devices may not be supported. Treat requires Android OS 4.2 or above.