SketchBook - draw and paint
by: Autodesk Inc. • 213.2K
Autodesk SketchBook is part of the Autodesk family of drawing apps. The free version offers a basic selection of sketching tools including layers, all of which are packaged through a super intuitive interface. Upgrading to the paid version via in-app purchase unlocks a host of further tools.
In the free version, you can choose from over 10 preset brushes, which you can then customize for radius, opacity, rotation, and more. If you register with Autodesk, you'll have access to layers (like Photoshop), allowing you to modify different parts of your drawing. Navigating your art is intuitive; using two fingers allows you to pan and zoom (up to 2500%). Linking up with Dropbox and/or DeviantArt allows you to save your work where you like.
Upgrading to the Pro Tools gives you access to a huge brush library with over 100 preset pens, markers, pencils, and brushes, including Smudge and Synthetic options. Layer options are more advanced, a full Copic color library is included, and you get to use tools like the Lasso and the Magic Wand.
This is a full-on professional drawing studio, especially if you upgrade to the set of Pro Tools.
It's recommended that you use a tablet and a stylus to get the most out of this kind of drawing app. That said, I created a pretty sweet fingerpainted dinosaur while testing, so...
Tags: autodesk sketchbook pro apk , sketchbook full version v3.1.2 , sketchbook_drawdna paint , sketch, paint, draw. , autodeks inc skath book draw and paint full tool . apk , sketchbook pro v.3.1.2 full tool , sketchbook pro full smudge v.3.1 , sketchbook v3.1.2 full smudge , apk sketch book draw and paint purchase
by Janel , Appszoom
Oct 23, 2014
Autodesk SketchBook is the award-winning drawing app from the leader in computer-aided design. It's made for creative professionals, aspiring artists, and anyone who likes to capture their ideas in digital form. Known for its natural drawing experience and clean user interface that gets out of your way, SketchBook has everything you need to create beautiful digital art. The brush engine has 170 default brushes you can customize, so they'll always perform exactly as you expect. Ink feels fluid and smooth, synthetic brushes blend colors in a natural way, and texture brushes mimic natural media.
The SketchBook drawing and rendering engine was designed to use the full computing power of every Android device, especially those with a stylus and GPU. Rapid UI mode lets your free hand pull up interface elements when needed for the largest possible workspace on your tablet.
The list of tools in SketchBook is vast, but a few standouts that will help make you a better artist include:
• Radial Symmetry: Product designers and mandala makers alike love the ability to draw once and replicate their lines up to 16 times using Radial Symmetry.
• Predictive Stroke: Draw a line and our Predictive Stroke assertive technology will make your line straight. Draw a basic shape and it will make your circles, rectangles, and triangles more precise. If you're drawing freehand, it will add just the right amount of smoothing to curved lines. Don't need help? Turn it down or turn it off.
• Ruler and Ellipse: Perspective is everything in drawing, and our Ruler and Ellipse tool will help ensure you're realizing the correct positioning, size, rotation, and aspect ratio.
• Full Layer Support: SketchBook opens and exports Photoshop documents (PSD files) natively, preserving layer names and blending modes.
• Scan Sketch: With a quick snap of your device's camera, SketchBook can transform your paper-based line drawings into digital form. Great for getting new life out of old drawings or for making the transition to an all-digital workflow.
• Autosave and infinite Undo: There's nothing worse than losing your work, and there's nothing better than being able to step back in your workflow a few dozen times to give it another go. SketchBook saves both your work and your patience.
A SketchBook subscription is a simple way to ensure you get the best SketchBook experience on all your devices. As a subscriber, you get every new feature, every update, every tool, and the ability to use SketchBook on any device. Purchase a subscription here in Google Play and your SketchBook subscription will unlock the Pro toolset on all your other devices. If your Android device is your only drawing device, you can unlock the Pro toolset by purchasing “Pro Tools” in app.
Dive into the new SketchBook and discover your new favorite drawing app. Let us know what you think, and show us what you made, by connecting with us on Facebook (autodesksketchbook), Instagram (@autodesksketchbook), and Twitter (@sketchbookapp).