Software Project Management
by: Engineering Apps • 63
The app is a complete free handbook of Software Project Management which covers important topics, notes, materials & news on the course. Download the App as a reference material & digital book for IT, engineering programs & software degree courses.
This useful App lists 42 topics with detailed notes, diagrams, equations, formulas & course material, the topics are listed in 3 chapters. The app is must have for all the engineering science students & professionals.
The app provides quick revision and reference to the important topics like a detailed flash card notes, it makes it easy & useful for the student or a professional to cover the course syllabus quickly just before an exams or job interviews.
Also get the hottest international engineering & technology news on your app powered by Google news feeds. We have customised it so that you get regular updates on subject from international/national colleges, universities, research, industry, applications, engineering, tech, articles & innovation.
This is the best application to remain updated on your fav. subject.
Use this useful engineering app as your education tool, utility, tutorial, book, a reference guide for syllabus and explore study course material, aptitude tests & project work.
Track your learning, set reminders, edit, add favourite topics, share the topics on social media.
Some of the topics Covered in the app are:
2) Success of a project
3) Conventional Software Management
4) Iterative Model
5) Conventional Software Management Performance
6) Software Economics
7) Improving Software Economics
9) Improving Software Processes
10) Improving Automation Through Software Environment
11) Software Project Planning
12) Software Quality Management
13) Principles of conventional Software Engineering
14) Life Cycle Phases
15) The Artifacts set
16) Implementation set versus Deployment set
17) Test Artifacts
18) Engineering Artifacts
19) Management Artifacts
20) Checkpoints of the Process
21) Major Milestones
22) Minor Milestones
23) Periodic Status Assessment
24) Evolutionary Work Breakdown Structure
25) Planning Guidelines
26) The Cost And Schedule Estimate Process
27) Iterative Process Planning
28) Project Organization and Responsibilities
29) Software Engineering Process Authority
30) Project Organizations
31) Software management team
32) Software Architecture Team
33) Software Development Team
34) Evolution of organizations
35) Levels of a process
36) Round Trip Engineering
37) Project Control and Process Instrumentation
38) Process Discriminants
39) Model-Based Software Architectures
40) Architecture: A Technical Perspective
41) Workflows of the Process
42) Iterative workflows
Each topic is complete with diagrams, equations and other forms of graphical representations for better learning and quick understanding.
Software Project Management is part of computer science, software engineering education courses and information technology degree programs of various universities.