Start Online Community
by: Udemy • 0
This course is intended for anybody who wants to setup an online community.
This community could be any type of community, but the focus of the finished site is for each member of the community to have a role and be able to perform that role online. An example would be a 'Band Community' where bands can come to the community, create a profile and upload their songs and videos to the site.
It doesn't have to be a music community, it could be any type. By the time you finish the course material you should:
• have a working community website in place
• feel comfortable configuring that website
• feel comfortable running that website
• feel comfortable extending that website with new features for your members
*WHAT YOU WILL LEARN*
✔ What is Jamroom?
✔ Overview of the process
✔ Technical steps of using FTP to transfer the website files
✔ So what is it we just installed?
✔ The ACP (Admin Control Panel)
✔ Adding features to your community
✔ How to install a module via the Markeplace system
✔ Wrapup to the "Selecting Modules" section
✔ Choosing a Skin
✔ Easy Skin Alteration (no HTML knowledge required)
✔ Skin Customization (HTML knowledge required)
✔ Re-Ordering items
- Lifetime access to 27 lectures
- A community of 1200+ students learning together!
- Watch courses on the go: video lectures, audio lectures, presentations, articles and anything inside your course.
- Watch courses in offline: Save courses for offline viewing so you can watch them while you're on a plane or subway!
*WHAT PEOPLE ARE SAYING ABOUT THIS COURSE*
"Awesome course, very helpful!"
"I found these videos very helpful and informative about Jamroom 5 as an introduction to how the system works. Thank you for the tutorials. I look forward to more!"
Instructed By : The Jamroom Network
Jamroom is a profile centric community content management system. It enables you to bring your entire community online to participate in your websites content creation.
Install the "Start Online Community" app now and join over 2,000,000 people who are already learning on Udemy.