Storm Radar with NOAA Weather & Severe Warning
by: The Weather Channel • 57.3K
What’s the weather like today? Just open up Storm Radar on your iOS or Android device to find out. Storm Radar uses your device’s GPS to find out not only the current weather, but also if there are any severe weather alerts around your area, such as storm warnings, heat alerts, and much more. Based on your location, Storm Radar will show you the weather for up to the next eight hours so that you’re always prepared. You’ll also have access to historical and forecasted paths of hurricanes and tropical storms as well as 100 miles of lightning around your location.
Clean, simple, straightforward, intuitive, and highly informative, you’ll have an easy time using Storm Radar as well as understanding the app’s real-time weather radar tracking.
Don’t expect Storm Radar to support many locations outside of the US if you’re traveling, as the app is mainly limited to the States. You also won’t get as much detailed weather information as you would in other apps like MyRadar and Dark Sky.
Tags: storm radar 4pda , storm radar приложение прогноз погоды , сайт отслеживание погоды шторма , storm radar
Jun 29, 2017
The Storm Radar app for Android has the latest hurricane updates, warnings and alerts with fast-loading doppler radar maps so that you and your family can stay informed about the storm!
Our storm tracking app has a full screen interactive map with 8 hours of high-definition past to future radar, advanced storm cell tracking, and real-time severe weather alerts allow you to visualize weather heading your way. Whether you want to view current weather conditions or daily and hourly forecasts at a glance, they’re all available at a glance on your Android device.
Get weather like you’ve never seen before with the Storm Radar app for Android!
• Radar: High resolution weather radar.
• Global Future Radar: 6 hours of cutting-edge, animated forecasted future radar across land and sea.
• Storm Tracks: See detailed analysis of impending severe weather, including storm arrival time, strength rating, detailed components of the storm (such as wind, hail, lightning, and tornadoes), the speed and direction of the storm, the precipitation rate, storm tracker data, and more.
• Winter Weather: See 24 hour past snowfall accumulation estimate.
• Hurricanes and Tropical Storms: See historical and forecasted paths complete with wind speed, strength, arrival times and the cone of uncertainty.
• Lightning: View 100 miles of lightning around any global location.
• Customizable Data Layers: Earthquakes, severe weather alerts, local storm reports, temperature and precipitation overlays, and more.
• Local Storm Reports: Get local weather radar and severe weather warnings from anywhere in the US and around the globe, including Miami, Orlando, Chicago, Minneapolis, and St Louis.
REAL-TIME WEATHER NOTIFICATIONS
• Severe Weather Alerts: Stay ahead of the storm with National Weather Service (NWS) government issued severe weather alerts.
• Rain Alerts: Get notified of incoming rain with real-time rain alerts at your GPS location
• Lightning Alerts: Know when and where lightning strikes near your GPS location with real-time lightning alerts
THE WEATHER CHANNEL ON THE WEB AND SOCIAL MEDIA:
Find us at weather.com, like us on facebook.com/theweatherchannel, and follow us on Twitter and Instagram @weatherchannel.
We’re always looking to improve our app and appreciate your feedback. Please rate and review us in the Google Play Store. Submit your suggestions to email@example.com.