TAPIDroid (TAPI for Android)
by: CONVERGIT GmbH • 37
The first full-featured TAPI driver for Android.
Manage your Android phone from any TAPI-compatible Windows application. Dial phone numbers from Outlook or let inbound calls show in your CTI application.
Work in hotels, cafes or at the airport as well as in the office.
Features and facts:
- Dial directly from any TAPI-compatible Windows application
- See in your CTI application on the PC (e.g. TAPICall) who is calling.
- Connection via WLAN, VPN, Bluetooth or cloud - no telephone system required.
- Can also be used with your smartphone as access point (hotspot).
- Low battery drain due to background application
- Suitable for Windows 32- and 64-bit.
- Compatible from Windows XP (SP3) up.
- Safety functions such as "Call authorization" for outbound calls.
- Full call handling: dial, accept, hang up and reject calls
- Displays inbound calls with caller ID
- Encrypted data connection (AES)
- Multi-client handling (e.g. 1 PC and 1 laptop parallel).
- Easy installation
- no advertising (not even in the app)
- Full features during the trial period
- Free manufacturer support
1) Install app
Connect your smartphone via WLAN or VPN to your network or set up a Bluetooth connection (pairing) to the PC. Install the app TAPIDroid from Google Play and open it.
2) Install PC driver
Download TAPIDroid setup from our website ( http://tapidroid.com ) and run the installation.
Afterwards you can register your smartphone using the setup wizard on your PC.
3) Use TAPIDroid for CTI
Select the device in your TAPI application and set up calls by clicking or see on your PC who is calling on the smartphone. Accept calls with a mouse click and end them on your PC.
4) Cloud fallback
If WLAN, VPN and Bluetooth connections are not available, you can dial from the PC since TAPIDroid transmits the number to be called to the smartphone using the Google cloud. Inbound calls are not managed in the cloud mode. As soon as a wireless, VPN, or Bluetooth connection is restored, inbound calls are managed again.
You already use a TAPI application (e.g. TAPICall ) and do not want to toggle between the TAPI already in use and TAPIDroid? You want to be informed on inbound calls on your landline as well as on your smartphone? Now available: As a free add-on you receive our TAPILine Agent with the installation and can now specify which line you want to use for handling inbound or outbound calls.
Try TAPIDroid for free for 30 days
Use our free support at +49 (6422) 89800-70 or email@example.com
If you activate the Windows component to the TAPIDroid installation after the trial period of 30 days, the license for 24 months is 72, - € (net).
The license applies to the Windows component, the app is free of charge.