by: IFEMA • 0
Discover the fair with the official application which will help you prepare your visit.
It includes the complete catalogue and the activities which will take place during the fair.
You can locate all the exhibitors on a map of the halls, to help you during your visit.
Access information about the fair on the social networks and discover everything about this major event.
Download it free!
The application offers the following functions:
• Complete list of companies and exhibitors at the fair.
• Schedule of events and activities planned during the fair.
• General information: entrances, prices, opening times, location, how to get here…
• Interactive map for finding each exhibitor at the fair.
• “Favourites” function for noting companies you are interested in.
• Connection to the fair's profiles in the leading social networks.
• Map locating the halls at IFEMA.
TECMA, International Town Planning and Environment Trade Fair, organised by IFEMA, will be held at Feria de Madrid, from 13 to 15 June 2018.
TECMA will focus on the proposals being developed by companies and entities in order to make cities more sustainable and with a better quality of life. Efficiency and sustainability are the main challenges the cities face.
TECMA brings together the products, technology and solutions of companies related to the town planning sectors, equipment and urban services.
In coincidence with the exhibition various meetings and forums where you can interact with the best experts related to your business will be held:
FORO DE LAS CIUDADES- URBAN SPACES FOR WELL-BEING AND SUSTAINABILITY. THE CITY FORUM is a meeting space to exchange the best urban practices held during TECMA. The citizens, their welfare and the quality of the urban life will be the main issues of the debate. New cities are the product of a renewed vision of the urban landscape, where all the agents implied (public administrations, citizens, companies, etc.) demonstrate their commitments to a new scope of collaboration. We need efficient cities to improve our quality of life and establish a harmony with the environment.