Tether Bluetooth Transfer
by: Free VPN inc • 0
This app monitors the phone USB port. You can enable the embedded Android USB Tethering without many clicks. It's very simple to use.
- You'll be able to connect to the internet via USB with a single click. No advanced skills required whatsoever.
- To disconnect, simply unplug USB. To connect again, plug back USB. Voila. Easy.
Share your apps with everyone! With Tether Bluetooth Transfer you'll be able to send your installed apps through Bluetooth. You can open or close your Bluetooth device and choose a file. Good files should share with good friends. Bluetooth is one of the most popular transfer tools. Here is a free Bluetooth file, you can use it to transfer any files on phone. Just open your Bluetooth switch, you can send file with pairing other devices.
1. Many functions in one app which can manage and send file easier than before.
2. On and OFF switch in one app can help you save phone power. After sending file, the Bluetooth can be closed directly.
3. Fast scanning speed than other Bluetooth software.
4. Our phone Bluetooth for android devices is totally free while other apps may charge you much money!
- Open Bluetooth
- Scan for Bluetooth. Only visible Bluetooth can be detected.
- Browse files. Any file on your mobile phone. Show file name, format.
Such as lovely girl.flv; learning language.pdf; my lover.jpeg; beat him.mp3 and so on.
-After finish the file transmission, you can use OFF button to turn off Bluetooth directly which can save your phone battery!
Manage remote Bluetooth devices:
- Display a list view contains all the pairing devices.
- Scan for new devices.
- Pair new device.
- Connect\Disconnect from device.
- Display connection state of each device.
MORE FROM WIKI:
Tethering may refer to connecting one device to another. In the context of mobile phones or Internet tablets, tethering allows sharing the Internet connection of the phone or tablet with other devices such as laptops. Connection of the phone or tablet with other devices might be done over wireless LAN (Wi-Fi), over Bluetooth or by physical connection using a cable, for example through USB.
If tethering is done over Wi-Fi, the feature could be branded as a Mobile Hotspot. The Internet-connected mobile device may thus act as a portable wireless access point and router for devices connected to it.