The Journal All Access
by: Presteligence • 12
Stay on top of news from the West Virginia’s Eastern Panhandle and surrounding areas by receiving the full print version of The Journal on your Android device. Every page of every edition is delivered to your device. The Journal is the best source for local and national news, sports, weather and features in the Eastern Panhandle region. Download the app to view the printed pages of the newspaper or read headlines and stories along with related photos in a built-in story viewer.
- Intuitive navigation.
- View headlines, stories, related photos.
- Read and listen to stories.
- Weather provided by Weather Bug.
- Download and sync content to device via Wi-Fi or cellular network so you can read offline.
- Stories Tab displays the top news stories by section so you can read the full text or listen to it being read by a virtual newscaster.
- Email a story.
- Flip through, read and look at pictures within the actual newspaper pages of the printed publication.
- Publications Tab lets you read the previous edition of your downloaded publication or download the most recent edition.
- Search Tab lets you search for keywords within a headline or text of the stories.
The Journal covers the communities of Martinsburg, Charles Town, Hedgesville, Shepherdstown, Ranson, Inwood, Berkeley Springs, Harpers Ferry, Shannondale, Bunker Hill, Spring Mills, Falling Waters, Shenandoah Junction, Back Creek Valley, Bolivar, Gerrardstown, Kearneysville, Middleway, Marlowe, Summit Point, Pikeside, Mannings, Millville, Glengary, Tomahawk, Paw Paw, Shanghai and Jones Springs. Schools that are included in The Journal’s coverage area include Jefferson, Berkeley, Hampshire and Morgan counties public schools as well as Faith Christian, Martinsburg Christian Academy and Shepherd University. The Journal serves eastern West Virginia including Berkeley, Jefferson, Morgan and Hampshire counties.