TomTom GPS Navigation Traffic
by: TomTom International BV • 125.9K
Before the arrival of smartphones to the market, to get around, most people had to invest in dedicated GPS navigation devices that they then had to place in their car like TomTom. Now, with TomTom GPS Navigation Traffic, TomTom aims to bring back the magic touch most other maps apps don’t have, like daily map changes provided by other TomTom users, spoken street names so you don’t have to guess which streets you’re passing. You also get live traffic updates, turn-by-turn voice navigation, speeding camera alerts, and offline maps.
TomTom continues to offer intuitive road maps with an easy-to-understand visual interface, which is also available in 3D. This app also features multilanguage support. Directions are also quite reliable.
If you device doesn’t have a GPS signal, you’ll need to attach an external GPS device, which is much more complicated than using Apple Maps or Google Maps. You need to manually switch on the Auto Update feature to get your maps to update. Traffic support costs extra.
Tags: tomtom go mobile - gps trafic , go gps , tomtom gps navigation traffic
Dec 04, 2015
TomTom GO Mobile is the navigation app with offline maps, real-time traffic, and safety cameras. Perfect for daily commutes or driving new roads.
WELCOME TO PRIORITY DRIVING
Your red carpet for the road, no matter the destination. Whether you’re a commuter or a scenic driver, TomTom GO Mobile makes you feel like you’re in the priority lane.
- World Maps: Explore the world with offline maps of over 150 countries in your pocket.
- Intelligent Routing: Always know you're on our best route, thanks to driving data from millions of TomTom users.
- Points of Interest: Find millions of useful stops all available offline en route or at your destination.
- Traffic: Insanely accurate traffic information from millions of drivers gives you intelligent routes around traffic.*
- Safety Cameras: Helping you save money on speeding fines with advanced warning alerts for fixed, mobile, and average speed cameras.*
- Advanced Lane Guidance: Enjoy the relaxation of knowing you're in the right lane.
- Destination Prediction: Machine learning studies your driving habits and makes suggestions for your next destination.
- Ad Free: Avoid annoying ads for the most efficient trip, without interruption.
- Share Arrival Time: Let others know your arrival time and location directly from within GO Mobile using any messaging app of your choice.
- Drive to Contacts and Photos: Instantly find a route to contacts and geotagged photos stored in your phone.
- Connected to the Community: Millions of TomTom users keep your map fresh and share the latest traffic and safety camera locations.
- Offline Maps: Don't worry about data consumption or your connection as all your maps are stored on your phone. These are regularly updated with both community and TomTom input. **
TomTom, one of the first digital mapping companies, puts its years of experience and passion for advanced map making at your fingertips within the app. Download offline maps for over 150 countries, with regular updates for the best navigation experience.
Get 75km of navigation for free each month. Purchase a 1-month or 1-year subscription for unlimited kilometers.
* These services require a cell phone connection. Your operator may charge you for the data used, and costs may be significantly higher when used abroad. On average, TomTom Services uses less then 10MB per month. Check http://tomtom.com/20719 for availability per country. The question of the legality of services to warn for safety cameras is not clear in Germany. You therefore use this service at your own risk. TomTom does not accept any responsibility for the consequences of use of the service in Germany. For more information please go to http://tomtom.com/5560
** Data storage constraints may apply and an SD card may be required. Download 4 or more full updates of any installed map per year. You need a Wi-Fi or cellular data connection to download new maps and updates.
TomTom reserves its right to unilaterally withdraw and/or to amend this offer and/or to amend the terms and conditions.