by: DagiDagi • 3.3K
Transparent Live Wallpaper.
• Send video from camera to home screen background.
• You can adjust camera zoom to better view.
• You can use main or front camera.
• Minimum android permissions.
Completely useless, but fun live wallpaper.
Just paste video from camera to your desktop wallpaper. So do not expect a miracle - the hands will not be seen :)
You can set the camera zoom in the settings for best effect. You can also switch to the front camera.
How to install live wallpaper:
1. On any homescreen, place a finger on the display and long press.
2. From the menu that pops up, select “Wallpapers.”
3. From here, select “Live Wallpapers.”
4. Here you will see a list of the live wallpapers that are installed on your device.
5. After selecting one, you can preview what your device will look like while the live wallpaper is applied.
6. If you like what you see, hit “Set Wallpaper.”
1. First, head into the Settings menu of your device.