by: Vittorio Badini Confalonieri • 7
Transparent Politics app!
The aim of this app is simply to make the politics more transparent by letting people know what's going on within the Parliament as well as let you search past legislation.
- How many times a law is approved without people knowing about it?
- How many times newspapers don't give enough space or information about a specific Bill or Act because of some other news taking all the coverage?
- How many times do you quickly want to search for a specific legislation while you're on the go?
- How many times do you want to have a say on a specific Bill or Act and share your opinion with other citizen?
Finally all these things will become possible with this new app.
Search for existing Bills and Acts: get a quick summary of what they discuss and get the option to read the full text.
In addition it is possible to share petitions with every other user for each specific Bill or Act. You will be able to vote on other people petitions to make a petition more or less relevant.
The app doesn't collect any personal data and is FREE to use and contains NO ADS.
Explanation on which permission the app requires:
- Account settings: A valid gmail account is needed to submit petition and vote on them. This email address will not visible to anyone and will not be shared to any third party;
- Notifications: be able to send notification on when new Bills are introduced in the Parliament.
Make politics more transparent and start keeping an eye on what your government is doing!
by Wayne Mellors
Jul 12, 2016 | "Awesome"
It's a great!