TruVnc Secured Vnc Client Pro
by: Tru App • 4
TruVnc is a secure easy to use fully loaded Vnc viewer.
It works on Android TV also.
It supports remote controlling from TruVnc application installed on other Android devices on same WiFi network.
Connect to Windows, Mac (OS X), Linux, BSD, or any other OS with a VNC server installed.
Supports Mac OS X built-in remote desktop server (ARD) and Mac OS X authentication with user name.
Supports most VNC servers including TightVNC, UltraVNC, TigerVNC, and RealVNC.
- Works on Android Tv
- Can be remote controled from TruVnc on another device
- View-only mode
- Connect to Windows, Mac (OS X), Linux, BSD, or any other OS with a VNC server installed
- Supports Mac OS X built-in remote desktop server (ARD) and Mac OS X authentication with user name
- Supports OS X El Capitan
- Supports Windows 10
- Supports most VNC servers including TightVNC, UltraVNC, TigerVNC, and RealVNC
- Three finger keyboard Toggle
- Swipe to get Toolbar
- UI Optimized for for tablets and smart phones
- Dynamic resolution changes, allowing you to reconfigure your desktop while connected, and control over virtual machines from BIOS to OS
- SSH tunneling, AnonTLS and VeNCrypt for secure connections (does not support RealVNC encryption).
- High-grade encryption superior to RDP using SSH and VeNCrypt (x509 certificates and SSL), preventing man-in-the-middle attacks
- AutoX session discovery/creation similar to NX client
- Tight and CopyRect encodings for quick updates
- SSH public/private (pubkey) support
- Multi-language support
- Full mouse support on Android 4.0+
- Full desktop visibility
- Multi-touch control over the remote mouse. One finger tap left-clicks, two-finger tap right-clicks, and three-finger tap middle-clicks
- Right and middle-dragging if you don't lift the first finger that tapped
- Scrolling with a two-finger drag
- Ability to reduce the color depth over slow links
- Copy / paste (clipboard) integration
- Samsung multi-window support
- Importing encrypted/unencrypted RSA keys in PEM format
- Automatic connection session saving
- Right-click with Back button
- Use D-pad for arrows, rotate D-pad
- Minimum zoom fits screen, and snaps to 1:1 while zooming
- FlexT9 and hardware keyboard support
- Does NOT support RealVNC encryption (use VNC over SSH or VeNCrypt instead)
- Zoomable, Fit to Screen, and One to One scaling modes
- Two Direct, one Simulated Touchpad, and one Single-handed input modes
- Long-tap to get a choice of clicks, drag modes, scroll, and zoom in single-handed input mode
by Saptarshi Ghosh
Feb 13, 2016 | "Awesome"
Awesome Vnc client. Working flawlessly. Nice clean interface. 3 finger touch toggles keyboard. Superb.
by Jack Walker
Feb 10, 2016 | "Awesome"
I am impressed with this app. Supports so many servers and different OS. Works really smooth, real pleasure to use it
by Mithun Kundu
Feb 10, 2016 | "Awesome"
It Just works!! The VNC client of my choice! The gestures and the quick access panel make it the best VNC client I have used.