Ultimate Smart Cover
by: skyarmy • 504
Flip Cover Explanation
1. This app is recommended for those who use the flip cover.
2. After test about 10 times on each step, select the step that work very well .
3. The cover is made of some laser proximity sensor properly reflected not actually failing to properly recognize the drive. So facing the proximity sensor is located in a well-reflecting sticker (The White) that attach to the same thing.
1. When you open or close the cover, the screen turns on and off automatically.
2. During a call or landscape mode ( like camera, game) is running, Sensor stop automatically.
3. When special app is running, Sensor pause.
4. Function icon in Notification area.
- screen off, sensor On/off , clean memory and rotation control
5. Service start automatically when the phone restart.
6. Vibration when the screen is closed.
7. Sound when the screen is closed and opend.
8. Receiving a call
- Shake to call
- Flipping phone to mute
9. Sensor pause when plug headset
10. Power Saving
11. Rotation Control
12. Floating Service
- Screen Off, Home, Recent App, Flash, Status Bar
13. View Cover Style
- When screen is closed.
14. Flip Cover Style
- When screen is opened.
- Can be used to select the notification app
15. Flash Notification when incoming call
How to save battery
1. During sleep-timer running , the sensor will be stopped.
2. During a call or using landscape mode, the sensor will be stopped.
3. If not use special apps, Turn Off it.
4. It is effective to use short vibration.
1. To uninstall this app, Service-Execute button must be OFF.
2. Or Setting ->Security -> Device administrators -> Unchecked the smart cover -> Try uninstall app