JellyLauncher - Custom launcher for Wear OS
by: Maarten Van Giel • 38
JellyLauncher is a quick and easy portal to all installed apps on your wearable. JellyLauncher shows all your apps in a simple 3x3 grid, with favorites on top. It's that simple! Less scrolling means faster access to your apps!
- App grid (3x3, 2x1 or single line which looks exactly like the stock launcher)
- Long-press for app-specific settings (to add to favorites, hide the app or to uninstall)
- Subtle animations
How to use:
- Long-press your hardware button to launch JellyLauncher (you can disable this in settings)
- (For Android Wear 2.0 / WearOS): Add the JellyLauncher complication to your favorite watchface. Tap it to launch JellyLauncher!
- (For Android Wear 1, or for watchfaces without complications): Just open JellyLauncher from the list of apps. Pin it to the top for easy access!
NOTE: The phone-app is an empty app and does not provide any functionality. It is only there to make installing the app on your watch easier.