by: Nostatic Software • 40
VoxelMaker is a tool for creating 3D models. With your own parameters in mind, you can make realistic models or give them any appearance you want. This is a practically a professional app in which you can enjoy pixel art. VoxelMaker also has a load of features for adjusting the scenes too.
If there's something we really like about this app, it's that it works fantastically. Other than helping us make 3D models, users can also edit them, import drawings, adjust each piece easily, add text, color and control the light that is cast on the scene. If you need to, you can export your work to other devices so you can work on them comfortably on a larger sceen.
This is practically a professional tool, so it's going to come with a cost. This is the only disadvantage that we found. It costs $5, but it's well worth the price.
Jun 12, 2015
With VoxelMaker you can create 3D models of your own design and then render them with realistic lighting and shadows. Voxel models are made from 3D cubes and create a stylized, "blocky" look - much like a 3D version of pixel art. Models can be exported for use in other programs or you can use the built-in ray tracer to render high-quality images of your scenes. With VoxelMaker you have both 3D canvas and camera in your hands: be inspired and create!
• Full-featured model editor using intuitive touch controls.
• Import (.vox) and export (.vox, .ply, .fbx) models.
• Cut/copy/paste parts of your model to easily move/rotate/duplicate sections.
• Insert text into your scene.
• Use touch controls to paint colors onto a model, or flood-fill areas at a time.
• Control light direction and intensity in your scene.
• Render views of your scene with configurable shadow softness, ambient light and depth of field.
• Rendered scenes can be exported or shared.