by: Vscapp • 16
Vscapp messenger is a FREE messaging app available for Android and other smartphones. Vscapp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family. Switch from SMS to Vscapp to send and receive messages, calls, photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
WHY USE Vscapp:
• NO FEES: Vscapp uses your phone's Internet connection (4G/3G/2G/EDGE or Wi-Fi, as available) to let you message and call friends and family, so you don't have to pay for every message or call.* There are no subscription fees to use Vscapp.
• MULTIMEDIA: Send and receive photos, videos, documents, and Voice Messages.
• GROUP CHAT: Enjoy group chats with your contacts so you can easily stay in touch with your friends or family.
• NO INTERNATIONAL CHARGES: There's no extra charge to send Vscapp messages internationally. Chat with your friends around the world and avoid international SMS charges.*
• SAY NO TO USERNAMES AND PINS: Why bother having to remember yet another username or PIN? Vscapp works with your phone number, just like SMS, and integrates seamlessly with your phone's existing address book.
• ALWAYS LOGGED IN: With Vscapp, you're always logged in so you don't miss messages. No more confusion about whether you're logged in or logged out.
• QUICKLY CONNECT WITH YOUR CONTACTS: Your address book is used to quickly and easily connect you with your contacts who have Vscapp so there's no need to add hard-to-remember usernames.
• OFFLINE MESSAGES: Even if you miss your notifications or turn off your phone, Vscapp will save your recent messages until the next time you use the app.
• AND MUCH MORE: Share your location, exchange contacts, set custom wallpapers and notification sounds, email chat history, broadcast messages to multiple contacts at once, and more!
*Data charges may apply. Contact your provider for details.