Weight Observer - Food Tracker
by: Infobest • 10
Weight Observer makes it easy for you to control your weight, the food you eat and your activities!
Track your activities, balance your diet and eat healthy with Weight Observer.
"Perfect App to control your weight and the food you eat” - Androidzoom.com
Keeping up a healthy lifestyle is really time demanding and sometimes frustrating, but there is an easier option. Using The WeightObserver App for Android makes it all approachable and fun for anyone.
You have two types of weight calculators, the traditional WW(weightwatchers) and the new PointsPlus plan. You can switch between them and stick to your favorite weight loss program.
This way you get a balanced diet, healthy lifestyle and weight control at your fingertips.
Your daily and weekly points are calculated and updated automatically, this being a great feature for your weight loss or healthy lifestyle plan.
You can also choose to maintain your weight or enter your desired weight and start from there.
Choose from a huge database of over 7000 foods that are all associated to their nutritional values and points.
If you want to add your own food in the database while using the WeightObserver plan, this feature is available and it would make your calorie count and weight loss calculator more accurate.
• Add your own food to the database and monitor your calories and weight.
• Create your favorite food list for easy and quick access to your preferred foods.
• Enter performed activities to balance your lifestyle and increase your available points.
• Check your personal food diary or weight loss journal to see all your consumption and activities at a glance.
• Drill down to get all the details on foods, activities and calories burned, with a simple click.
• Get a graphical overview of your weight history, points consumed over time and desired weight.
• Get daily tips on exercising, weight loss and get informed on the latest healthy recipes.
For technical support for WeightObserver, please contact us at email@example.com. Your feedback is always welcome!
Note: Not affiliated with / endorsed by WeightWatchers International