Yomi - Photo
by: Heygo • 57
Yomi has revolutionised the concept of Moment: Moment, in Yomi, is the place where people who is living the same experience upload their pictures.
It is as simple as creating a Moment and deciding who can see and upolad pictures in it (all the world or only my friends)
• Participate in worldwide moments adding your pictures
• Get all pictures from people with who you are sharing an experience
• Connect and chat with people living experience in Yomi
• Global moments to share: how is new year's eve celebrated around the world?
• Massive events like concerts, festivals, parties and all kind of massive events.
• Follow the latest news in pictures: protests, sports...
• Viral experiences to share: red moment, pet’s moment, best meal moment...
• Private moments to share only with your family and friends like birthday parties, weddings, trips…
RADICALLY DIFFERENT FROM OTHER SOCIAL NETWORKS
Instagramers post individually, but Heygo lets people participate in global movements.
• FACEBOOK and FACEBOOK MOMENTS
Only focused on private moments. Heygo enables you to participate in moments from anywhere.
• MEERKAT AND PERISCOPE
Only video of a single person. With Yomi, people can post a real stream of pictures in a common place without consuming data service.
• Discover and participate in moments from around the world through pictures
• Chat with the participants
• Create your moment taking a photo or uploading it from your gallery
• Name the moment and decide who can see and upload photos
• Create moments only with your friends or open them to the world
• Get notified when your friends snap new photos
• Everybody’s photos in one place: get all the pictures of a Moment in a single post
• Pictures are stored in the cloud and in your profile, without taking up mobile phone space
• Share moments across multiple social platforms
• Share your moments on Heygo’s website and create a link
• Choose the format of the photos you upload
• Download all the pictures you like
by Brittany Walker
Feb 20, 2016 | "Poor"
I CAN NOT SINE IN!!!
by Xavier Ruiz
Jul 10, 2015 | "Awesome"
Me gusta poder participar en momentos de todo el mundo :)
by Francisco J Montiel
Apr 24, 2015 | "Awesome"
Muy útil para poder compartir fotos de eventos y tenerlas organizadas