YXS Music Player
by: YXS Systems • 18
YXS Music Player is a music player which provides various useful features with easy user interface,
such as Drag-sort playlist, A-B repeat, and Music share.
Also it supports many audio file formats that the standard music player doesn't support.
- Easy user interface
- Drag-sort playlist -- You can change the playback order of the songs in the playlist easily by dragging the list item.
- A-B Repeat -- You can specify the start position "A" and the end position "B", and then repeat between the position "A" and "B".
- Music share -- You can send the selected audio file via Gmail, Bluetooth or the other applications.
- Support for many audio file formats (3gp, 3g2, aac, ac3, aiff, amr, ape, au, flac, m4a, mka, mp2, mp3, mp4, mpc, oga, ra, tta, wav, wma, wv and more)
- Playback of an audio track in the video files that have the selected formats (3gp, 3g2, avi, divx, flv, m1v, m2v, m4v, mkv, mov, mpg, mp4, ogg, ogv, ogx, rm, webm, wmv)
- Notification icon to indicate the currently playing track
- Stereo VU meter -- Indicates the sound level for each channel.
- Support for an equalizer application -- In combination with "Fun Audio Effector", it will provide outstanding performance.
- Required app permissions are "Google Play license check", and "test access to protected storage" ONLY -- You can use it at ease.
The free demo version is available.
The demo version allows you to try all the features.
By using the free demo version, you can verify whether the application works on your system.
Please try the demo version first.
If you don't know how to use it, please visit our website.
1. This application periodically requires a network connection for a license check only.
However, once validity of the license is confirmed, you can use the application without a network connection for a few days.
2. Network streams are not supported.