by: ZagsterRedux • 515
The best way to get around is on a bike. Zagster bike share lets you find, rent and ride a bike anytime on demand. Start riding at over 140 locations across the country with convenient locations and affordable passes. Every trip includes a bike, bell, basket and 24/7 support.
Now we're making it even easier to get on a bike.
With the new app, there's no need to type in codes!* Just select the bike you'd like to ride from the available list near you and unlock it, all within the app.
*(available at select locations)
HOW TO RIDE
1. Join - Download and install the Zagster mobile app. Create an account to find your local Zagster bike share and choose a pass.
2. Find - use the Map to find a nearby station with Zagster bikes
3. *NEW* Borrow - Select a bike from the Zagster app to checkout and unlock a bike via bluetooth
4. Ride - Have fun and stay safe! Use the Zagster app to lock up your bike along the way for short stops.
5. Return - When you’re done, return and lock the bike to any Zagster station and end your trip in the Zagster app.
- Join a Zagster bike share
- View pricing and station locations in your bike share
- Borrow and return Zagster bikes on demand
- Get live support from Zagster 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Zagster is the best way to ride anywhere you need to go with comfortable bikes, convenient locations and live support. Zagster bike shares are available in cities including Atlanta, Boston, Chicago, Detroit, Fort Collins, Albuquerque, Lakeland, Carmel and Princeton. Bike shares are also available at universities including Purdue, Ohio State, OSU, Princeton, Yale, Dartmouth, University of California, Colorado State and Oregon State. For more information about Zagster, visit http://www.zagster.com