by: Zoho Corporation • 298
Zoho Desk is a context-aware help desk software that helps businesses focus on the customer. It's convenient to use, can be customized to fit any business, and doesn't cost a fortune. Zoho Desk comes from Zoho, the operating system for business.
- Work Modes organize your tickets based on due time or customer type, so you know which ticket needs you first.
- Zoho Desk brings in customer information from Zoho CRM, so you can put a face to each ticket.
- Tickets are displayed as conversations, so agents can stay updated on ticket activity.
- With the all-new Team Feed, you can tag your team members on tickets, and collaborate to close tickets faster.
- The Notification Centre brings you updates on your tickets, so you stay on top of things wherever you are.
- Perform frequent ticket actions like edit, close and move with quick swipes.
- Create, view, edit and delete tickets from any department.
- Add and update comments and ticket fields.
- Receive push notifications on ticket updates, comments and @mentions.
- Re-assign tickets to other team members and pick up unassigned tickets.
- Move tickets to other departments.
- Receive and view attachments on tickets.
- Save responses as drafts, access, edit and send them later.