by: kwerdenker • 76
ZW Utilities is a companion app for Zooper Widget Pro, that provides a more flexible way of setting colors in your widgets. Aside from that, it also provides three new variables to use in your widgets.
If you have problems or ideas contact us via email or join the ZW Utilities group on G+: http://goo.gl/qGQVn1
- User defined color variables, as many as you need/want
- Import/Export of variables and color schemes
- Standout mode to edit colors right on your homescreen
- Automatic export of the following variables:
#TZWU_BLUETOOTH_STATE# (0-off. 1-on, 2-connected)
#TZWU_RINGER_STATE# (0-silent. 1-vibration, 2-normal)
#TZWU_AIRPLANE_STATE# (0-off, 1-on)
This app used the following libraries:
HoloColorPicker by Lars Werkmann ( https://github.com/LarsWerkman/HoloColorPicker )
google-gson by Google ( https://code.google.com/p/google-gson/ )
Crouton by keyboardsurfer ( https://github.com/keyboardsurfer/Crouton )
Standout by pingpongboss ( https://github.com/pingpongboss/StandOut )
Initial public release
Fixed crash when editing hex color, fixed bug where fully transparent color was not correctly send to Zooper
[NEW] Standout window mode
- You are now able to see your color changes immediately on your homescreen! IMPORTANT: If you change the color with the three sliders you have to tap the ring selector to apply the changes.
See the ZW Utilities G+ community for more information.
[NEW] Registered file intent for profile export files
- Opening a zuw-file now will open the app and give you the option to copy the file to the ZW Utilities folder and import them immediatelly
This app or its developer are not affiliated with Zooper Widget Pro and/or MYCOLORSCREEN
Zooder Widget Pro is copyrighted by MYCOLORSCREEN