2 Player Games Free
by: Ian Robertson • 22.3K
This is a collection of singleplayer / multiplayer games which can be played by 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, or even as many as 6 players on the same device (smartphone of tablet). Each of the games has very simple rules and is easy to pick up. You don't need wifi or the internet because this game is for offline, local multiplayer.
You can play the games with random people on a dance party, or use them as icebreaker in awkward situations like your first date. The app is also ideal for married couples to play together, for brothers and sisters, kids and parents, and for friends to pass the time. For some reason, these two player games tend to get very competitive and funny.
Each of the games is a two player game with extra modes for 3, 4, 5 and 6 players. The more people playing together, the more fun! But if you have no one around to play with, you can also play alone in the 1-player mode to train your skills for your later victories when you play with your friends.
We've got mini-games here with unique rules, but also re-makes of famous mobile hits. They are all adapted to the crazy requirement of letting up to 6 players play on the same screen. For example:
- multiplayer endless runner
- multiplayer birds with flapping wings
- platform jumping game
- 3-in-a-row with Tic-Tac-Toe like rules
- crossing a busy road together
- a strategy game where you send armies to capture castles (has nasty AI in single-player)
- football / soccer (close to Pong and hockey)
- a multiplayer version of the 1024/2048 puzzle
- tapping only your own tiles
- balloon popping
We regularly add new mini-games. Stay tuned for updates and recommend this game to your friends!