by: Alex Kir • 14
2048 HONEYKOMB is a version of awesome game-conundrum. The game is simple on logic but difficult for passage. It is very interesting and exciting game. 2048 HONEYKOMB will help you to relax and have fun. Play and explore deep challenge for your mind.
How to play:
- Swipe left, to right, up and down to move the tiles, when two tiles with the same number touch, they merge into one. Example: 2+2=4 ... 4+4=8 ... and so on.
- Your score will increase as fast as more cell you will combine.
- Try to get greater numbers and more scores.
Advantages in our game:
Playing field composed of hexagons with pleasant and homely design of cells and background. There are two game modes: Endless and Levels Game. Endless mode keeps playing after 2048 tile. Levels Game has different interesting tasks. There are different forms of playing fields, such as: a triangle, a rhomb, a hexagon, a rectangle, square and irregular figures (boots, heart, a head of cow or lamb) and elongated figures with or without cells within. Sometime you should play on two fields at the same time. Each level has definite quantity movies in what task should be passed. Also your victory depends from quantity recruited scores. Task is complicated by that need to collect or not to collect definite set of numbers in cells, for example: “Finish the level without 16, 32” or “Finish level with 8, 8”. Sometime you should not only collect numbers, but also clear field from mud and some stones will hamper at the same time.
And our specialties:
- Playing with two sets of numbers: 2-4-8-16 and 3-6-12-24.
- Waterfall, all free cells are filled deuces.
- Play with two different modes: Endless and Levels Game;
- Different, interesting and difficult tasks for Levels Game;
- Smooth animation implementation;
- Sound effects;
- High score;
- Clear and simple UI;
- Game works for android;
- Supports all devices including tablets;
- Internet & network state permission is asked for ads.
Enjoy the game and positive mood! Train, play and have fun!
tags: 2048 levels puzzle logic 3072 hex hexagon
by Lance Garlick
Feb 26, 2016 | "OK"