Pocoyo PlaySet Learning Games
by: Zinkia Entertainment, S.A. • 315
Pocoyo Playset has been awarded as the BEST LEARNING APP for Tablets in the Digital-Preschool category at the international KIDSCREEN AWARDS.
With Pocoyo Playset kids till 6 years old will learn and have fun!
Pocoyo Playset is a collection of games based on curricular orientations created by pedagogues and educators.
Pocoyó is one of the most popular animation characters for kids 0 to 6 years old with the aim of helping kids to learn with joy and fun playing with images, music and sound.
Pocoyó Playset is a suite of educative games heavily focused on helping young children build strong first skills on Math and English pre-reading and reading skills.
Every mobile game is divided into ANIMATION STORY, GAMES, INTERACTIVE ACTIVITIES AND EXERCISES.
English language development area is oriented to help assimilate new vocabulary and language content and reinforces reading, writing, listening and speaking skills. From colors, feelings and emotions, friendship, the five senses, body movements to first space concepts, alphabet...
Math games provides preschoolers the possibility to get acquainted with early math concepts. Pocoyo is introducing kids to interact with 2D and 3D shapes, numbers, understand addition and subtraction, counting, magnitude, data organization, etc.
With this amazing world of Pocoyo, kids have 15 new programs and mobile educational games and complete mobile games to learn and practice English and Maths, creating one of the most fascinating learning environments.
- Temporal and spatial orientation.
- Oculus-hand coordination.
- Analogical relations establishment.
- Analysis, classification and ordination.
- Increases deductive thinking capacity.
- Psycho-motor control.
- Problem solving approach to progress BUILDING imagination and thought.
- Information processing: applying what they learned in earlier phases to advance
- Development of basic cognitive processes and attention and concentration (both stimulus and discrimination among many others).
- Greater self empowerment.
- Reading comprehension.
- FACTS: Knowledge, memory, repetition and PRINCIPLES caused-Effect relations.
- PROBLEM SOLUTION and its transfer on player's everyday basis.
- MOTIVATION: Stimulating environment where they learn through practice and trial and error.
- EXPERIENCE through gaming makes the player achieve a better COMPREHENSION increasing its IMPLICATION.
- Multiplayer mode allows to develop COMPETITIVENESS and COLLABORATION. Players can learn from its playmates and improve their own skills and EMOTIONAL INTELLIGENCE.
- Playset rewards endurance and through overcoming challenges raises SELF ESTEEM.
You can access the 15 units of Pocoyo Playset either by a monthly or annual subscription. But you can also try the Community Helpers unit for free.