Archangel: Martian Orbit
by: Born3d • 2.8K
Praise for Archangel:
• Indie Game Magazine: "Space takes one small step for Google Play, and one giant leap for point-and-click adventure games".
• Androidshock: "...this is a point and click adventure mobile game like no other".
Introducing Point and Click adventure quest with different look on modern puzzle games.
Alternative history... This time, you play as last awaken crew member on Archangel soviet spaceship. You have no memory about what happened during the mission to Mars and where the others are. Mission: activate onboard systems to make your way through the ship to the space hangar zone and navigate "Aurora" dropship from the martian orbit toward landing site on the planet.
That game is not so "regular" Point & Click quest. We tried to create alive character for you actions, with much more flexibility for gameplay and scenes interactivity.
YOU CAN TRY FOR FREE AND IF YOU LIKE IT - UNLOCK FULL VERSION FROM INSIDE THE GAME.
By buying the full version you are supporting the development of a sequel Archangel 2: Red colony.
PLEASE, RATE US! Leave a review, help us make the sequel better!
• Space-themed quest fully developed as 3d high-detailed environment.
• More than 20 original spaceship sections – from medium rooms to huge garage and dropship hangar areas, each with its own objects and visualization concept, connected by transition areas, elevators, space exit and technical rooms.
• Interactive scenes – more than 140 movie clips with cinematic and sound effects due to game play actions.
• Computer graphics that allow for full location control – move in different directions unlimited times, explore the spaceship decks, interact with objects with your character's visible hands.
• Futuristic devices and weapons: personal helmet interface, robots, electronic parts and interfaces, scanners, guns, explosives, automatic fire systems and more.
• Space transports with detailed interior for interaction: electro-bike, personnel carrier vehicle and extraction spaceship "Aurora".
• No impossible puzzles - no way to get held up, just explore the spaceship, find the objects and think about where to use them.
• You don't need to know Russian language for game success. That's only a part of story.
SUPPORT EMAIL: email@example.com
GAME SITE: http://archangelgame.net/
GOOGLE+ COMMUNITY: https://plus.google.com/u/0/communities/101166287416372764492