Cabin Escape: Alice's Story -Free Room Escape Game
by: Glitch Games • 4.8K
Cabin Escape: Alice's Story is a first person point and click adventure game that is stuffed full of logical puzzles, fantastic graphics, mind-blowing riddles, intriguing story details, and beautiful music! Easy to pick up, hard to put down! You'll be forever lost in the mysterious story until you finish the full trilogy.
From the creators of Forever Lost which has had over 3 million downloads worldwide!
Cabin Escape is a short and sweet room escape game designed as a gift to our fans. If you enjoy it and would like to help support us please consider purchasing the hints or simply telling your friends about the game.
Help Alice escape the isolated log cabin by deciphering clues, solving puzzles, discovering mysteries, and exploring everything.
Cabin Escape is a prologue to the Forever Lost series but don’t worry, you don’t need to play either game to appreciate the other. They will both compliment each other nicely though so it is encouraged.
• Inspired by classic 2D point’n’click adventure games and modern culture!
• Beautifully rendered backgrounds that will pull you in and never let you go!
• In game camera so you can take photos of all the clues and rooms you find.
• Plenty of items to collect and ‘fiendishly clever’ puzzles to solve!
• Pure, classic adventure that harks back to the golden days of Myst.
• Loads of items to find and use! Here are some you may see -
• Clues to find and puzzles to solve!
• A mesmerising and original soundtrack composed exclusively by Richard J. Moir.
• A full hint guide that keeps track of your accomplishments to make sure you never get stuck.
• Auto-save feature, never lose your progress again!
If you like Cabin Escape: Alice's Story you'll no doubt love our other games as we exclusively make the best narrative-driven room escape games on the market. These titles include; the Forever Lost trilogy, Ferris Mueller's Day Off, A Short Tale, the Forgotten Room, and All That Remains.
Facebook & Twitter:
Newsletter & Future Game Releases: