Cards and Castles
by: Red Team Games • 19.6K
Cards and Castles is the last specimen to join the select group of mid-core card games played on grids. However, this game doesn't get as complicated as other similar strategy games, so it works pretty well for newcomers.
The main difference is that you put on board not only creatures, but buildings as well. Stats and card powers are quite straightforward, so at the beginning you can just choose your best cards to build your deck and improvise a plan once you face your foe.
Graphics are quite humorous, and may recall Munchkin so you can get the picture. Likewise, card effects aren't hilarious or parodic at all, but overall everything's quite funny and tongue-in-cheek.
In the end, although its gameplay doesn't get as deep as other, it's a high quality brainy timewaster, and the chance to play against other players it's an absolute hit.
by Peter , Appszoom
May 20, 2014
Cards and Castles is a combination Collectible Card and Strategy Game! Start by building a deck of cards, then play your cards on the battlefield to create fully controllable units, spells, and more! Choose from multiple factions for a unique combination of cards and abilities to use in battle. Collect cards to create more strategies and combos to dominate your opponents and destroy their castle!
- FREE TO PLAY
- Collectible Card Game CCG
- Unique strategy gameplay blended with collectible cards for endless variety and deep tactical play!
- Battle against players worldwide to prove your rank!
- Multiple factions with their own cards, strengths and weaknesses: Vikings, Crusaders, Warlocks, Pirates, and Ninjas!
- Frequent content updates! New cards and game mechanics are released on a regular basis.
- Draft mode to create unique decks to battle opponents in the arena!
- No pay to win! Obtain every card through gameplay!
Love Cards and Castles? Check out the website, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
If you have questions or want to let us know how we're doing post in our forums: