Cards and Castles
by: Red Team Games • 19.1K
Cards and Castles is the last specimen to join the select group of mid-core card games played on grids. However, this game doesn't get as complicated as other similar strategy games, so it works pretty well for newcomers.
The main difference is that you put on board not only creatures, but buildings as well. Stats and card powers are quite straightforward, so at the beginning you can just choose your best cards to build your deck and improvise a plan once you face your foe.
Graphics are quite humorous, and may recall Munchkin so you can get the picture. Likewise, card effects aren't hilarious or parodic at all, but overall everything's quite funny and tongue-in-cheek.
In the end, although its gameplay doesn't get as deep as other, it's a high quality brainy timewaster, and the chance to play against other players it's an absolute hit.
by Peter , Appszoom
May 20, 2014
Card Collection and Tactical Strategy Combined!!!
Cards and Castles provides unique strategic game play blended with collectible cards for endless variety of deep tactical gaming experience. Collect cards and destroy your enemy's castle using multi faction deck building, fully controllable units, area spells, buffs, enchantments, buildings, and more! Choose from five factions (Vikings, Crusaders, Warlocks, Pirates, and Ninjas) for a unique combination of cards and abilities to use in battle. Build your collection to create more strategies and combos to dominate your opponents!
• CREATE YOUR DECKS. Build decks from multiple factions with their own card sets, abilities, heroes: Vikings, Crusaders, Warlocks, Pirates, and Ninjas.
• CHALLENGE YOUR OPPONENTS: Play multiplayer in real time, turn based, or tournament competitive play.
• COLLECT REWARDS: Collect Rare, Epic, and Legendary Cards, Custom Castles, Foil Cards, and much more!
• SHOW YOUR DOMINANCE: Compete in tournament mode to create unique decks to defeat your opponents in the arena.
• HONE YOUR SKILLS: Ladder play allows you to reach the top of the leader board and collect legendary prizes.
• COME BACK FOR MORE: We provide frequent content updates for cards, maps, play modes, prizes, and expansions to keep it spicy!
PLEASE NOTE! Cards and Castles is free to download and play, however, some game items can also be purchased for real money. If you do not want to use this feature, please set up password protection for purchases in the settings of your Google Play Store app.
Love Cards and Castles? Check out the website, like us on Facebook, or follow us on Twitter for the latest news:
If you have questions or want to let us know how we're doing post in our forums: