by: ANIMALADA games • 4
When you thought that you would no longer see games with original mechanics... we are proud to announce that we have created the first PHYSICAL tower defense game! Will it be a new genre? :)
In this innovative concept, the mechanics of the best tower defense games are mixed with the dynamics of classic physics-based games, which in addition to giving the game a unique depth, also makes it unpredictable and fun!
In no other game of this type does the background play as important a role as it does here, as the impact of gravity and physical force on the behavior of enemies and your defenses will be crucial. You will be surprised to at times to be hallucinating with the advance of the enemies and forgetting that you must stop them!
Both fans of strategy and those seeking action will be assured to have fun because it is not enough to place your towers and get comfortable, your intervention must be constant!
In SOS defense you will have:
- Physics and gravity acting on the invading enemy, but also on your towers and powers!
- 3 game modes, for a total of 45 levels and more to come!
- Challenges that you can only overcome when your skills and strategy are at their maximum.
- Endless modes, in which your defenses must stop avalanches of enemies.
- 2 Special levels, which will force you to change your game and will put you to the test.
- 6 types of unique towers and improvements to customize your strategy.
- More than 20 enemies with different characteristics, including bosses that will make it very difficult for you.
- Powerful special powers, under your control.
- Become an expert, using the encyclopedia with information about enemies, towers and special powers.
- You get the full game, without ads, without in-app purchases or paywalls :)
- A unique aesthetic... put on your headphones and immerse yourself in the SOS defense world!
We've worked with a lot of passion to create an original game, but also one that is fun and engaging!
Thanks to your support, we will be able to continue advancing, since we have many ideas planned for future updates.
Have fun! :)