City Mania: Town Building Game
by: Gameloft • 233.5K
Welcome to the best new city builder game in town!
Now is your chance to be the owner of the awesomest city ever! Build, expand, plan your strategy -- the decision is in your hands!
But don't stop there! Recruit dozens of funny characters, add them to your collection and watch as they populate the streets and bring your city to life!
Build the BEST. CITY. EVER.
- Craft hundreds of unique, gorgeous buildings in your city and expand it from a tiny peaceful town to a big bustling metropolis.
- Don't forget to decorate your skyline by building famous landmarks, like the Eiffel Tower, the Tower of London and the Leaning Tower of Pisa (there's something for every tower fan) to elevate your city to the top of the tourist destinations list.
Meet Your New Family
- Cartoon fans rejoice! Meet and collect tons of funny characters with their own unique personalities, like the portly Sergeant Morecake, and the uber-macho builder guy, Forest Manley (whose real skill is the tiny-bit-too-suggestive eyebrow raise).
- Build a water tower. Check! Build a fire station. Check! But who's going to drive the fire truck? Assigning Bizzies to jobs will help you optimise your city, but you can go even further! Send them on missions and they won't come home empty-handed, or do favours for them so they invite their friends to fill your city!
Fusion Is the Way to Go
- The future: age of smart forks, exploding hover boards, even selfies! But now the 21st Century lives up to its promise, with the ability to merge buildings into advanced skyscrapers and unlock specialisations.
- Unlocking each allows you to develop your city in different directions and expand your collection with specialised buildings such as Sustainability, Commerce, Education and Entertainment. Choose which one suits your strategy best!
The Grass Is Always Greener...
- But is it really? Find out by visiting your friends' cities. Is your friend the best builder you know? Well, you can always ""borrow"" a bit of their ideas to improve your game... Sshhh, we won't tell anyone...
- In case you find yourself short on some crucial resources, visiting the Marketplace should be a major part of your strategy; it's where you can collect some extra cash or find missing upgrade items.
Visit our official site at http://gmlft.co/website_EN
Check out the new blog at http://gmlft.co/central
Don't forget to follow us on social media:
End-User License Agreement: http://www.gameloft.com/en-gb/eula