Toddler Kids puzzle - Animals
by: Abuzz • 2.6K
Our baby favorite, the best educational FREE puzzle game that will entertain and teach for hours. It will help your toddler learn his first words and alphabets while working on the development of fine motor and tactile skills - all this through matching different shapes. Animations, interaction & high-quality graphics with the addition of educational elements ranging from animal names, animal sounds & real-life animal pictures, fun facts & videos are what makes this game unique and hard-to-resist. Learning can be a lot of fun!
A must-have puzzle for little children who loves playing in Water and on the Sea Beach. Learn who lives underwater, match the broken shapes and watch the cute animals come to life. This free kindergarten game is great for your baby toddler or preschooler and is appropriate for autistic children too. Having hours of fun will lead to development of fine motor skills, as well as improvement of speech and pronunciation while learning first words and lots of animal names, sounds & fun facts.
Gameplay & Features:
- 37 hand-drawn animals from the Farm & Sea to play with.
- creative game play where each animal puzzle piece is broken very intuitively.
- theme specific ambient music and cute sounds in the entire game to make it more interesting for your young ones.
- tons of animations & maximized interaction with all objects & puzzles for lots of giggles and laughs.
- applause, cheer and balloons on successfully completing each animal puzzle.
- animals come to life and play the animal name and audio sounds.
- select the image icon to see real animal pictures, the video icon to see the animal in motion and read the unique facts of each animal which are presented with the images.
- 27 different languages and pronunciations - English, Arabic, Chinese, Danish, Dutch, Filipino, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hindi, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Macedonian, Malay, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Russian, Serbian, Spanish, Thai, Turkish, Ukrainian and Vietnamese.
As parents ourselves, iAbuzz takes children's wellness and privacy very seriously. Our app:
• Does not contain sharing links to social networks
• Does not collect personal data
If you have any feedback and suggestions on how we could further improve the design and interaction of our apps and games, please visit our website http://iabuzz.com/ or leave us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. We would be glad to hear from you as we are committed to update all of our apps and games on a regular basis with new features and also want to get some ideas for future app development.