3D MMO Villagers & Heroes
by: Mad Otter Games • 17.5K
Note: If you are having a problem updating the game, then please uninstall, and reinstall to fix it.
Join hundreds of thousands of players worldwide in an epic MMO in an expansive 3D world filled with swords, sorcery, dungeons, dragons, wizards, warriors, quests galore, countless beasts, and people from all over the globe.
Explore a Massive World with Thousands of Story-Driven Quests
Party-up with Friends to Raid the Lairs of Mallok’s Brood of Horrors
Ride to Glory on a Nightmare Steed, a White Stallion and more
Forge your own Weapons and outfits, enchanting them with exactly the Magical Spells and Heroic Feats you choose
Level up your Talents to unleash Ultimate Abilities on your enemies.
Craft, Garden, Ranch, Fish, Mine and more
Build the Mightiest Village in the Seven Realms
Seasonal Event Challenges
Play seamlessly between Mobile and PC
• Free to Play: persistent world, 3D MMORPG in real-time!
• Epic Lair Battles against the Elders of Mallok to get the best raid gear
• Thousands of challenging Story-Driven Quests, voiced by professional actors
• 8 fully customisable character builds to play - Defender Warrior, Fire Wizard, Holy Priest, Assassin, Swift Warrior, Ice Wizard, Shadow Priest, and Bow Master
• Deep Loot System with millions of item combinations. Build your character to match your play style.
• Unique character customization options
• Craft and trade thousands of weapons, armor and items
• Gnomish Augmentation, Fishing, Mining, Bug Collecting, Smithing, Tailoring, Cooking, Foraging, and Carpentry
• Player Housing with Ranching and Gardening
• One-of-a-kind seasonal event zones
• Consistent updates with an active development team
We engage with the community via interactive livestreams, social media, and forums. We believe our players are the best evangelists for the game.
Our goal was to build a game world where everyone is important, whether that is a heroic warrior who likes to raid, or a player who prefers crafting, fishing, tending the garden, and working with others. That’s the reason the game is called “Villagers and Heroes”. Even a villager can be a hero.