Day of the Fish
by: Quartz Games • 145
When a factory pollutes a peaceful wildlife environment, there is a fish who won't stand for it. The day of revenge is near. Guide our flappy hero in its quest for revenge and help him school those humans polluting their environment.
Day of the Fish is an arcade style taping offline game, entirely controlled by taps. You tap to change swimming directions, flappy up and down, and to defeat the level's boss, you have to tap on its weak point. Each boss has its own weak point, find it. Each level has 10 stars to collect. Every time you get hit you lose a star. If you are out of stars when you get hit, the game is over. Collect as much stars as possible before you confront the final boss.
- 5 levels, each one with its own boss.
- 1 final boss.
- 50 stars to collect.
- Each boss has its own weak point. Find it and tap it to defeat it.
- Swing up and down, avoid the enemies and beat the boss to advance to the next level.
- Nice chiptune style music.
- 7 different original chiptune music tracks.
- Colorful cartoon style graphics.
- Free to play.
- Offline game.
- Easy to grasp.
- Hard to master.
- Greatly Addictive.
Day of the Fish was developed by Quartz Games.