First words games for kids
* Educational puzzle game for 1-3 year old kids.
* Toddlers enjoy 10 mini games and learning new words.
* First 2 puzzles are FREE, others are offered at a special price.
This is the second game in our “First words” educational puzzle games for children. The game was designed with experienced educators and child psychologists in order to help toddlers and preschool kids expand their vocabulary and learn new words. Like all of TinyHands games, it was designed to provide quality playtime for parents and kids together.
- Lots of fun animations for your child’s enjoyment.
- 10 Puzzles (mini games) in a variety of subjects taken from the child’s world (first 2 are FREE)
- Easy and intuitive, even infants can play the puzzles.
- Safe environment for children. No ads, No pop ups.
Playing together - kids and parents:
As parents, we can make our babies learning experience much more enjoyable and effective by playing together with them. Asking guiding questions, and interacting with our little ones while playing together, can also have a major effect on our baby learning experience and increase the educational value derived from this game