by: Zynga • 443.4K
Crazy Kitchen is a capable puzzle game with a deliciously mouth-watering theme. Be prepared to have the urge to eat after this one. The gameplay is reasonably compelling the combination puzzles and serving customers gives makes it a bit more engaging.
The graphics look pretty good and are well-defined. The sound effects adequately complimented the gameplay experience. There's lots of variety on offer here, so expect to stay engaged for a decent amount of time. Load up times were quick.
There might be a problem with lost progress at the higher levels. The game also froze once and needed to be rebooted to return full functionality. Sometimes the share options don't work the way they are supposed to.
Tags: crazy kitchen level 156 , juego crazy kitchen , crazy kitchen game , crazy kitchen
Apr 10, 2015
Match tasty treats in this sweet puzzle adventure!
You’re the new chef in town and your friends and family are your customers. Satisfy their hunger as you travel to various lands creating delicious bakery sweets, savory Asian cuisine, scrumptious Mexican fare, and more. Your customers will dance for joy over your cooking skills! Are you hungry for fun?
* Addictive match-3 gameplay
* 500+ challenging, yet satisfying levels
* Fun combo boosters and power-ups
* Dozens of delectable foods from around the world
Also Served With:
* Daily costume rewards and extra special features give you coins for free
* Add and share unique photos of your friends, family, pets, and more
* Save your progress and connect with friends
Let’s get cookin! WARNING: May cause hunger and cravings during gameplay!
* SMS feature is required to share special photo moments in the kitchen with your contact list. (Standard SMS rates may apply)