Dash or Defend
by: Dual Decade • 14
In this fantasy world inspired game, you can choose a side to play for each time. The humans have conquered the magical land of Grand Hiria and they want to extract their most valuable resource: Ether. On the other side, the Grand Hirians, the first inhabitants of the place, they want to stop the plunder. Humans control powerful towers that protect the mining machinery. On the other hand, Grand Hirians have a fantastic army made of wonderful creatures like dragons, big tree men, elves and other beasts. Both sides are equally enjoyable and exciting.
Dash or Defend is an original app that gives you two games all in one. Being able to take the side you like everytime is a plus. It makes the game a lot more versatile and fun. The design is very colorful and beautiful. In addition, the whole storyline is very appealing and the characters are attractive and interesting. It mixes strategy and action so you need to be fast with brains and fingers.
The game could be a bit confusing at the beginning but the tutorial and the training mode are really helpful. Anyway, there are lots of features and objects that you will have to figure out by yourself.
by Christian M
Feb 09, 2018
Dash or Defend is a new Real-Time Strategy game in a fantasy setting, featuring two
opposing sides. It is also a two-in-one Tower Defense *and* Tower Attack game!
When playing as Dash, you send your minions against the Tower base. As Defend,
you must stop the minions from reaching it. Victories allow you to unlock new towers,
minions and spells, so you can develop new strategies for both sides.
Battle against online opponents in fast, 5-minute games.
Alternate which side you play to have even more fun, while becoming better at predicting and defeating your opponents' strategies!
- Play two sides, with 100% different cards and win conditions.
- Multiplayer PvP. Duel real players in real-time.
- Discover what it's like to play the reverse side of Tower Defense.
- Unlock and upgrade towers, units and spells as you battle your way up the ranks.
- No pay to win. Cards can't be purchased - only collected through winning battles. (Plus, there are freebies!)
- Fine-tune your battle decks to fit your strategies perfectly.
- Each game only takes 5 minutes or less.
- Tap-Dash! A fun mini-game in the Flappy Bird tradition is included, to entertain you while you wait for your next opponent to press their "Battle" button.
by Dom Blank
Jan 30, 2018 | "Poor"
"Failed to load profile try again later" not working on my galaxy tab s2
by Ghulam Mustafa
Jan 29, 2018 | "Awesome"