Lil Big Invasion: The Rescue Mission
by: Andreas Britten • 109
Those silly green guys got lost in tricky dungeons! As an aged firefly you have to find them, keep them together and lure them with your light to the exit - a giant vacuum cleaner - in order to suck them back home.
Use your index finger to outsmart winds, spider webs and glowing flowers. Find secret paths and meet helpful creatures. Activate switches, solve tricky puzzles and win epic boss fights with the power of your light. But be aware that flying consumes light energy. So keep your light recharged, rescue those silly guys and become a firefly hero!
Every dungeon in the main game has its own leaderboard. The quicker you get through the more points you will get. But be aware that the number of rescued guys counts as a multiplier. So make sure to catch them all when you go for that high score.
• Win 5 unique boss fights
• Explore 40 handcrafted dungeons
• Rescue over 400 crazy little creatures
• Throughout 5 different and exotic worlds
• Unique exploration based action adventure puzzle game
• Offline Android game: Play offline with no Internet connection required
• Non freemium Android game: No ads, no in-app purchases and a cheap price
• Perfect suited game for kids, adults and families
• GooglePlay integration (Achievements + Leaderboards)
• Charming but also challenging (100% challenge + bonus content)
Before you buy
Feel free to try the free demo of Lil Big Invasion: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=de.britten.lilbiginvasion.demo
Note from the developer
Hi, I'm the developer of "Lil Big Invasion". Creating this game was a lot of fun - especially the sound recording sessions :D But due to the fact that this is my first game there was a lot of frustration as well. I developed this game in my spare time and it took me about two years. I hope you will enjoy it :)