by: M. now Apps • 10
Draughts belong to the two player games type. One player has the dark pieces; the other has the light pieces. Players alternate turns. A player may not move an opponent's piece. A move consists of moving a piece diagonally to an adjacent unoccupied square. If the adjacent square contains an opponent's piece, and the square immediately beyond it is vacant, the piece may be captured (and removed from the board) by jumping over it.
- Move pieces by tap
- Support tablet device
- Support playing offline vs AI - strong computer opponent.
- Classic Design
- User-friendly, tap-to-move interface
- Designed for both Tablet and Phones
- Draughts free download updates
- lots of fun!
- Free! Play as much as you want
- Offline! Play checkers strategy game offline.
- Fun, excitement and entertainment Checkers strategy!
Learn the Draughts rules gratis with our free checkers specials
Try to play the free checkers against computer now!
This Draughts is just one of our fun games and very cool games!
Draughts is a two player game, where one player is white checkers and the other red.
The aim of the game is to capture the other player's checkers or make them impossible to move.
The board consists of 64 squares, alternating between 32 dark and 32 light squares. It is positioned so that each player has a light square on the right side corner closest to him or her
Play free Draughts now!