Driving School 2017
by: Ovidiu Pop • 276K
While I’m normally a good driver in the real world, I can’t say the same for the digital realm. For those like me, Driving School 2017 aims to provide a remedy for that. Designed for the iOS and Android platforms, to get started, simply select one of multiple game modes available: Free Ride, Multiplayer, and Career. In Career, you’ll select the city of your choice and using your on-screen GPS, you’ll park your car at its destination, putting on your seatbelt, using your blinkers as well as your headlights (whenever necessary). Earn points when you drive well and get those stars.
It’s difficult to praise Driving School 2017, but at least it provides a somewhat helpful tutorial to get you started along with multiple game modes for those who have buddies on Facebook that have downloaded this game.
From the start, you’ll find the game’s physics overly sensitive, the controls absolutely terrible, and the gameplay just plain boring, as this game doesn’t provide any kind of excitement at all and also has clipping detection issues, meaning you may go through a wall and other obstacles with ease.
Tags: driving shool 2017 on google play , driving school 2017 , school driving 2017 , driving shool 2017
Jul 27, 2017
Driving School 2017 is the newest driving simulator that will teach you to drive many different cars. Driving School 2017 features some amazing environments like cities, country roads, highways, deserts, mountains, etc...
You can learn to drive a manual transmission with clutch and stick shift or keep to the classic automatic gearbox. Use a virtual steering wheel or many other control options that suit your needs. Gain more knowledge of the road rules with this intuitive driving simulator.
Play with your friends in new racing and free ride multiplayer modes.
More than 80 levels with different driving conditions are waiting for you. Show off your driving skills, get your driving license now! Play Driving School 2017!
• Nearly 100 vehicles to unlock!
• More than 15 detailed maps
• Smooth and realistic car handling
• Different licenses to take, Car, Bus and Truck
• More than 80 challenging levels
• Free Ride mode
• New Multiplayer Modes: Racing, Free Ride & Catch the Flag
• Detailed vehicle interiors
• Realistic damage system
• Gas System with refilling at gas stations
• Manual Transmission with clutch
• Tilt steering, buttons and touch steering wheel
• Online Leaderboards and Achievements
• Real engine sounds
• Next-Gen weather conditions
• Request new maps and vehicles on our social media pages!
• Controller Support, play with your Gamepad!