Family Guy The Quest for Stuff
by: TinyCo • 980.9K
The first you thought about Family Guy when you first watch it on TV was that it was too similar to that other series with yellow characters in. Therefore, nobody should be shocked if the first that will come to mind when you install Family Guy is that its resemblance to the game with yellow characters in is more than a coincidence.
And so it is. We could end this review here just by adding it's a pretty good management game with quests in (a la that other game with blue characters in) that starts in a razed city you have to rebuild. The Griffins and friends bring their characteristic sense of humor (or lack thereof) and some pop-up texts are pretty inspired and may make you laugh, but nothing can stop that feeling that this game asks for a vast amount of time, let alone the more than occasional in-app purchase offers, which aren't anything but cheap.
Long story short, a game we would have liked to be bolder, both in content and gameplay. The leveling up and money gathering are really too mainstream and even sometimes makes no sense, and the little if any storyline is based on that chicken who reminds too much of that little pig from the yellow's and it is not fun since long ago.
On the other hand, outfits and additional stuff are welcomed, but aren't enough to be considered a worthy fan service, making of this game something that will be more appreciated by casual management players rather than true Family Guy fans.
Tags: family guy deleted scenes , family guy quest for stuff kindle , family guy quest for stuff for kindle , family guy the quest for stuff for kindle , family guy the quest for stuff kindle , family guy the quest for stuff on kindle , my boy free 18.104.22.168 full version apk , why cant you play family guy the quest for stuff on kindle , family guy the quest for stuff kindle release date
by Peter , Appszoom
Apr 10, 2014
After another epic battle with the giant chicken, Peter Griffin has accidentally destroyed Quahog! Play for FREE and rally your favorite FG characters (even Meg) to save the city in a hilarious new adventure from the writers of Family Guy. Or don’t, and regret it forever!
• It’s Free! Freakin’ free? Freakin’ sweet!
• Create a living Quahog that fits enjoyably in your pants
• Unlock hilarious outfits for your characters like Mermaid Peter, Bikini-Clad Quagmire, and Rambo Lois
• Send your characters on ridiculous quests
• Keep Quahog safe from pirates, evil chickens, and other invasions
• Peterfy your town with decorations such as The Petercopter, The Peterdactyl, and The Hindenpeter
• Unlock hundreds of brand new and classic animations
PS: You can play this game in French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, and Brazilian Portuguese!
PPS: Don’t forget to watch new episodes of Family Guy on Sundays - only on FOX!
Check out all the latest news & updates for Family Guy: The Quest for Stuff:
• Like us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow us on Twitter: https://twitter.com/playfamilyguy
• Follow Peter on Instagram: www.instagram.com/peterpumpkineater69
• Check out awesome Family Guy clips, episodes, pictures, and more: www.fox.com/family-guy